Saturday 28 December 2013

Bucket list 2014 - top 5


So I have made my bucket list and posted it. But I was thinking, one plain list is soooo boring, so I thought i'd post my top five, and reasons why.

  1. Make myself a new wardrobe. Omg, I love new things!! New things, shinny things, nice smelling things...they are to die for! Everything in shops theses days are short, tiny, low necked or open backed. With a few exceptions of course. And also, you never know when sewing can come in handy. (And somethings you can make are super cute) :)
  2. Keep a journal. When I'm older, I want to be able to look back on my life, and read about what I did (and also have my memories stored safely). I'm not that good a keeping a journal...I have tried but I just forget, don't have anything to write about etc.
  3. Take heaps of photos. I love looking at photos of me. Not in a vain way! I just like looking at how I looked once, and what I used to do. And photos can be a real laugh sometimes. The memory thing again really.
  4. Make lots of new friends. I'm going to a new school next year and I only have three close friends (and a sibling) that are going there. THREE!!! My friend situation has only been worse once, when it was zero friends at a new school. 
  5. Have an awsum 2014. Everything. In general. Sports. School. Grades. Friends. Completing my bucket list. Just everything really.


Who likes my new signature??

2 comments :

  1. If you take to many pictures, you will fill up the hard drive :o ;)

    Opalswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment =) Mazie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heart It