Sunday 28 April 2013

Scelestic School Break

School break happened every afternoon when I was homeschooled. Not anymore. The oddest thing is, in school term I have, like no free time. But, when the holidays draw near, a feeling of deep dread grows in my stomach. What I don't under is, what do you do in school holidays?
People say, shopping, sleepovers, sewing, etc. I tried shopping and that went really bad. I couldn't find anything I wanted or that was...me. Sleepovers? Read 'Sleepovers - dangerous and disastrous, part one, and part two. Sewing...how long can you spend doing it??? Two week of sewing?? *Faints* I made paper crane families. I did a 500 piece jigsaw. I had a friend over.
That all took one week. One more week to kill.
You probably get the point. I'm one of those odd people who hate holidays, and luv school.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment =) Mazie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heart It