Sunday 28 April 2013

Sleep overs -dangerous and disastrous. [Part 2]

The sleepover has turned into mega sleepover mania. I woke up at 10am, still 100% exhausted. Then I went up to feed the neighbors animal for the last time. After that, we watched 'The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, ate lunch, and got ready for church.
If you know what is like to have an overbearing sibling, that is alway noisy and in your face, times that by two, not wait, three, and you get what this certain friend is like. Uh huh. I know. Crazy. Church went smoothly, it nearly always does. Right until the end. That was when Mum says....She's staying another night. Praise The Lord for the spare room! Imagine if we had to share a room. Anyway, we left church and went to my friends house, do she could get some clean clothing and some things she left behind. Then, we went into her garden to look for rocks to paint. I don't really enjoy painting rocks, or painting at all really. But anything to keep her quiet is my new favorite thing. When we got home, Mum and Dad need to go o town, so us girls stayed at home. We ate dinner, and watched 'Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief'. I highly recommend. Great movie. It finished, my sister and I washed up, and sat down and did some complex braiding. My friend, played on Mum's iPad, took photos and driver up the wall. And back down the other side. She would not braid because 'It was too hard'. Some where in between that, she saw a spider (our house is full of them) and spent the next half hour screaming. Mum and Dad arrived and saved my poor life for fading away completely. I took this chance to flea to my room, and shut the door. Goodnight New Zealand.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment =) Mazie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heart It