Wednesday 30 October 2013

Liebster Award

I was nominated by the Wild Horse over at her blog Opal Swirls.  







Rules of the Liebster award: 

-Link back to the blogger who tagged you 

-Answer the 10 questions (s)he asks me

-Nominate 10 other bloggers at the maximum

-Let those Nominees know they were tagged


Wild Horse's questions! xD


1) Green or Grey?
Grey
2) How many siblings do you have?
1
3) What color is your Bible? 
PINK!
4) Why do you blog?
I don't know, since know one reads my blog..
5) Do you have any pets?
No =
(6) Do you drink coffee?
Ewww no
7) Bushes or tree's? (Random, I know) 
Trees! You can't climb a bush girlfriend.
8) Have you done your Christmas shopping yet?
Yup. Go me, go me!
9) Do you wear glasses?
Nooo
10) Whatcha think of my blog? ;) (a girl needs feedback!) 
Hmm well, not to be mean but... Jokes!! Love it.

My Questions.

  1. Summer or Winter?
  2. Favorite color?
  3. Current thought?
  4. Harry Potter or Hunger Games?
  5. Hobbies (list five max.)
  6. Fav letter (=
  7. Top on next years bucket list is...?
  8. Last time you went to a zoo?
  9. Cutest outfit ever worn?
  10. Do you love Chocolate? (You better)
I Nominate:

The Singer- Christians guide to pop music
Jannah- Diary of mine
Casey and Savannah - OH SO PRETTY the diaries


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment =) Mazie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heart It